Header

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Now I go cleanin' windows to earn an honest bob...


I got the three kiddies to help wash down the windows and sills at the back of the house this afternoon, taking advantage of the hot weather; not sure the windows look much better, they couldn't reach very high, but it kept everyone entertained for about 15 minutes!

I have added a stripey border to the cowboy quilt, as it was looking a little on the small side, and I'm glad to say it looks much better. Looking forward to getting it all together.

This morning I actually managed to get the copy of Kaffe Fassett's 'Quilts In The Sun' from the library, so beautiful. I am now surrounded by fantastic images and serious self-doubt. I don't think I am every going to have the patience to perfect those complicated patterns.

There is a super tutorial by Ashley of Film In The Fridge today for starburst blocks, I might give that ago...one day!

Well better go to bed, I need to rest my eyes before the 3D experience that is 'Toy Story 3'...excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx