Header

Tuesday 27 July 2010

The postman always rings...

The postmen were extra busy today, a new catalogue from Clothkits full of beautiful and wacky things to make arrived first, the second came with my long-coverted Material Obsession and Material Obsession Two books - I have only skimmed through the pictures so far but WOW! And the final knock of the day was my Kona charm packs.

A quick trip to the shops and school uniform for next term all bought and ready to be name-taped, and it's only day 2 of the holidays!

I have booked seats to see Toy Story 3 in 3D on thursday, so that should be fun for dear son and I; I will also be able to get my wadding from the fabric shop in town at the same time, and get cracking again. I have ordered some red polka dot fabric for the binding, so hopefully everything will all fall into place by the end of the week.

I am also hoping to pop into some of the Worthing Open Homes this weekend, for a bit of a beak and inspiration. Hopefully the hosts will all be happy to have photos taken so I can report back.

I've had a couple more lovely posts on flickr about my quilt - a boost I'd recommend to anyone!

It's all good x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx