Header

Thursday 5 August 2010

Eden, here we come!



I have been browsing the Eden Project online store and I am already excited at all the gorgeous things they have to tempt me! The bamboo nesting baskets and Eden sketchbook already have my name on them, and I would love a deckchair to while away sunny afternoons.



For anyone who has never made the trip to Cornwall to seen the magnificent biomes and landscaping, it is fantastic. Eden is not to be missed. Their website just doesn't do it justice; we have been twice before, and are looking forward to see how it has evolved and changed since our last trip 4 years ago, when I was pregnant with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx