Header

Monday 30 August 2010

Monkey Business!


I decided to tackle the monkeys today! Rather than one at a time, I figured a mass monkey-make was going to be a little simpler.


I have all the ears, arms and tails all ready to go now, and I hope I might be able to get the ears on, and legs sewn tomorrow (but we are off to Portsmouth for the day, so I might just come home and relax!).

I did a bit searching online for other sock-based ideas, and found some really cute owls over on craft schmaft.

The amazing Claire had a baby on saturday and is still blogging! I found some similar patterns, so I think I might give some a go - I figure they will be really quick, and excellent as little gifts.

And the sun kept on shining!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx