Header

Sunday 1 August 2010

Mostly 'armless!

Monkey number one is almost complete, and I only started him after lunch!

Only arms and eyes to go, but I am waiting for better daylight tomorrow as my top-stitching isn't the neatest at the best of times, and I am feeling weary!

I didn't venture to the Open Homes after all this weekend. A shame, but I had a constructive and creative weekend, including post-it sticking all the things I want to try in the latest Sew Hip and back issues.

I need to start thinking about our holiday - less than a week to go, and I have written a list of 'things to do', but tackled none...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx