Header

Wednesday 25 August 2010

OK, I got distracted!

Sometimes twitter and facebook have their uses! I subscribe to the Clarissa Hulse updates and this quilt is absolutely fantastic.
I selected Clarissa Hulse fabric, wallpaper and bedding, including the Klimt range for my final project of my C&G Interior Design, and I just love everything she creates. I made a mini duvet for my client board, and I think this is when I had my love of sewing, fabric and all things lovely re-kindled - than you Clarissa!

I promise I will take some pictures of both my project boards for your perusal - I have one uploaded from the course final show, but my hubby, kids, lecturer and I are all standing in front of them, and you really don't want to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx