Header

Monday 13 September 2010

A little bit of what you fancy...

Not having time to get stuck into the Freebird binding this miserable afternoon, I decided to sort through my lovely Saints & Pinners scrap rolls and stash, to decide on some fabrics for the little quilt I want to make for my cousin's eagerly awaited baby.


So I have sorted and cut 54 4 1/2" squares mostly in greens, with either a pink or turquoise binding, depending upon which colour the baby comes out!


As it will be my first quilt given as a gift, I am going to have to make a special effort, as my natural 'happy-go-lucky' approach won't cut the mustard! I suspect a little bit of 'gift anxiety' is likely to set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx