Header

Thursday 30 September 2010

So much to do, sew little time...

I need more hours in the day, even with being awake at 4.30 every morning for the last month!

I eventually managed to get the holding page uploaded for my father; jumping the gun, trying to get it all set up before the wonder-web had time to be updated with the hosting request, so obviously I thought I was doing it incorrectly; a frustrating circle of aggravation!

I have a pile of fabric begging to be cut and quilted, a new crochet book unopened, bought in the hope that I could quickly get to grips with the basics and then give those beautiful flowers a go, thanks to lovely Annabelle, a pile of magasines left unread and I won't even begin to mention work or the house...

So the only thing that made me smile today was this lovely picture from Decorex

Clarissa Hulse, I heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx