Header

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Something for the boys!

Look what I got today - and the postman even left my parcel with a neighbour!  The lovely folks over at The Eternal Maker are responsible for this little bundle of fun!


I want to make something for both my husband and father, and these heavier weight Echino linen/cotton mixes are just the ticket.  I am thinking cushions rather than quilts, so I need to come up with a plan to make the most of the superb prints - really does seem criminal to chop them up!  I might just end up just sewing a couple of fat quarters together!

I will, without question, keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the fabric! How exciting, what & how to do with them ;-) must visit Eternal Maker one of these days as its not that far from me really.... living as I do in West Sussex!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx