Header

Friday 29 October 2010

Generations...

This morning, dear son, (dressed as a vampire!) and I, drove the autumn roads along the coast to Bexhill-on-Sea to visit my grandma, meeting my parents there, and spending an hour catching up and dropping off birthday presents, for the soon-to-be 89 year old.

Driving there and back in order to be home for the girls by 1pm, meant we didn't get any time to explore this time, but if you ever get the chance to visit the De La Warr Pavilion, do!

Courtesy of my wonderful husband!
It is an amazing building, with an excellent cafe and super-duper gift shop, which I have just discovered sells online, and uses paypal (uh-oh!)...  Look at these sweet Keila Mills brooches...


... and the brilliant dlwp range...


Other news, I have sewn together 2 of my Christmas runner tops, and started on another, and will hopefully get all 5 stitched together this weekend - hey, we get an extra hour on Sunday and I plan to fill it wisely!

1 comment:

  1. Nice one love when the clock changes in our favour yippeee!! Have a good weekend! Fi

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx