Header

Thursday 14 October 2010

Good things...

Well 33/33! Whoo-hoo!

Today Kirstie's Homemade Home was released, so my Amazon order has been processed and the postman will be more eagerly awaited than usual.  I have been waiting for this book to be released since the television series last year!


I love Kirstie, she's my heroine!  In fact, it is her fault that I have got the crafting bug, thank you Kirstie!  For any of you unfamiliar with Ms Allsopp's work, she is the star with the lovely Phil Spencer, of Location, Location, Location and Relocation, Relocation, as well as Kirstie's Homemade Home.  She has been an interior designer, property buyer and magazine journalist.  She has the most fantastic wardrobe, brilliant sense of humour and my dream job(s).  Did I mention that I love her?


I have now discovered that you can rent her house, Meadowgate, that she renovated and filled with beautiful things during the last series; how fantastic is that!?


Right, enough gushing, back to the binding for me...

PS. We're still waiting impatiently for our offer to be accepted...

2 comments:

  1. AHA! Check out this blog for some news of your heroine ;-)

    http://dandeliondesigns.typepad.com/mandy-shaw-dandelion-designs/2010/10/the-cocktail-party.html

    I recently did a workshop with Mandy (fab) & she was waxing lyrical about Kirsty & co., apparently she is indeed a luvverly lady (which is good to know isn't it as sometimes tv persons can seeeem nice on ze box but in real life are right up there own ****sides?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Terri. What a lucky lady Mandy is - I hate her already!! Great blog/shop though!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx