Header

Saturday 30 October 2010

I won something lovely...again!!!

If you have been following for a while you will remember the sock monkey family.  They were from a Sew Hip pattern, and having made one for my lovely husband, I ended up making one each for the five of us, and adding the pictures to the Sew Hip flickr group.


Well imagine my surprise when I finally got a chance to flick through the latest copy of aforementioned magazine to be confronted with this!!!


Not only do I get a picture, I won the star prize!!  A lovely bundle of fabric will be heading my way at some point!  I am so chuffed to see them in print and it was so totally unexpected.

Please excuse me now,  whilst I try to squeeze my 'big head' out the door and take the 3 little horrors to an early Halloween party.  Keep enjoying your Saturday.

5 comments:

  1. well done you! just deserved i can see. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo! well done you!

    have just deposited my 'little horror' at Her Halloween Party (well, the pub first & then onto the party)........ she is 25. hah!
    Luckily I am not the taxi home. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, well done!!! now, I wonder what on earth you can do with a bundle of fabric??? :-))))) We actually get Sew Hip over here in Aussie land, so I will have to keep my eye out for the copy with your pic in it!!!

    We've just been "hit" by the trick or treaters on my hill..... hundreds of them.... o.k. I exaggerate slightly!! but I DID run out of goodies!! I can't believe so many little people make the climb (we are a very steep hill!!). and Oh, they did look so cute! all dressed up!! As I now have NOTHING left, we are sitting here in the dark watching England vs Aus in the rugby league!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen, so glad I only watch Rugby Union, else I'd be a tad embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx