Header

Tuesday 26 October 2010

That'll be typical holiday weather then!

After a gorgeous day yesterday, including a trip to the beach, today was just what we were expecting from a half-term holiday, rain.



This morning we had our house valued by our buyer's mortgage company and I sorted a 'nursery' package to sell via the local twins club, to start clearing some room.

My babies' things!
...and I have just finished the mini Bliss quilt!!  I will take some pictures in the morning light.

I also wrapped and addressed Tracee's parcel all ready to post tomorrow.

Busy, busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx