Header

Wednesday 24 November 2010

The Black Hole...

This evening I saw inside our garage for the first time since we've lived here (over 4 years!).  It was very cold, very dark, and very very full!


So on we plough, reducing, re-using and re-cycling.  We are single-handedly keeping all the local charity shops and bin-bag sellers in business. 

All these good deeds are all well and good, but they are not getting 'Christmas' made.  And I have the little matter of a pair of angels to make outfits for, so watch this space for some ethereal pillowcases!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx