Header

Tuesday 23 November 2010

It's Tuesday...so Kirstie time!

Another cracking Kirstie's Homemade Home this evening, and rather than watching whilst wrapping presents, as I have done for the last two episodes, I was sorting through more old paperwork... I mean, has anyone ever needed to refer to a 6 year old TV License?

I did manage to get a little bit of quilting in though; the two runner-type Christmas quilts now have simple lengthwise stitching which, once bound, will be unfussy, and one will make a welcome addition to our table, or more likely draped over a packing box! 

The other one will be destined for my Grandma.  She is in a nursing home, and anyone familiar with such places will know that they are never chilly, so she would never need a full quilt, but I thought hers would look nice across the foot of her bed.


Today I booked a boiler service for next week, and it'll be on 2nd December - when did that happen... help!!?

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh... that's what I am doing too! I can beat you though.. I think I have my tv licences of the last 15 years.. (not sure that is a positive though... lol !!)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx