Header

Sunday 28 November 2010

Pillowcase Angels...

This evening I have spent a disproportionate amount of time on angel costumes!  Sequin belts, tinsel halos and pillowcase frocks...


Nursery nativities last about 15 minutes, and if the cast keep their costumes on for even half that, it's a little miracle!  So a couple of hours cutting and tacking sparkles may seem a little excessive, but I thought I should make the effort this year as the girls have been promoted from last year's donkey and sheep!

I have not made them any outfits before and I am quite pleased with my no-pattern, completely improvised design, and coupled with some shop-bought white and sparkly butterfly wings, I am hoping the girls will look angelic... I will photograph them, all dressed up for sure, promise.

1 comment:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx