Header

Saturday 11 December 2010

It's Christmaaaaaaaaaaaas!

Today was spent clearing, cleaning, enduring the supermarket dash and doing 'Christmas'!


I have popped up the pop-up tree, and it really looks quite fun; I have also decorated (mostly with chocolate!) a 3' pink tree for the girls, and a green, Buzz Lightyear-inspired tree for dear son.  They have battery lights, which I know will be left on, run down, and followed by tears within a few days, but hey!  I have put them in the sleeping-one's rooms already, so they will find them when they wake.

I need to crack on with the border of my Grandma's mini quilt; I think I will be taking it to my parent's tomorrow and trying to get it finished, or is that too cheeky on my father's birthday?

1 comment:

  1. Love the tree!!! I am sure the kids are going to be sooooo excited when they wake up this morning. I love surprising kids like that!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx