Header

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Keep calm...

I need to take my own advice!

I have only just sat down; having come home from work at 1pm and basically moving the contents of half the loft into the lounge and then getting in a panic as we couldn't actually move.  Another huge pile for the charity shop and the skip now at maximum capacity, means we must be making a dent! 

Anyway, in need of inspiration I stumbled upon this fab Etsy shop, and I think I need all of the posters, and to obey at least one or two of them!

2 comments:

  1. I love those posters. I have a pink bookmark that says "Keep Calm and Have a Cupcake," and I have a datebook that has the original red "Keep Calm and Carry On."

    I love them both so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Keep Calm and Sit Down" - that should be your motto!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx