Header

Saturday 18 December 2010

OK, enough now!

Woke up, got up and went straight to the supermarket at 8am, in a bit of a literal haze as the snow fell from the sky, again! 


I even bought a small turkey joint just in case we aren't able to get the real Christmas lunch sorted.  I know it was a bit of a panic buy, but for the first time ever, I am worried that Mum & Dad might not make it down for Christmas day, and as we are splitting the food and preparation between us, I at least, am buying much of the bits Mum is meant to be bringing, just in case! 

So thanks for the thought of a White Christmas, but no thanks.  7th January, it can snow as much as it likes, but until then, please stop! 

Oh but the trip out did mean I ended up buying the latest making.


It comes with a free cute 'KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON making' A5 cutting mat, I should take heed!

1 comment:

  1. I fear we are in for lots more of the white stuff yet FB!
    Like you it crossed my mind today that our best laid plans for a family get-together xmas, chez moi, might end up with just me & the other half on our lonesome......& will I be able to get to the butchers to pick up the rib of beef I ordered?!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx