Header

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Getting my mojo back!

Today I received my lovely parcel from Mandy at Simply Solids... I can't wait to get stuck into this little lot...



I also followed Mandy's link to Cherry House Quilts, where there is going to be a quilt-along.  I have never even thought of doing one of those before, but the grey is perfect for my Dad, substituting one of the small square rows with some yellow... OK so quilting 'along' may not actually happen, but playing 'catch-up' could well be on the cards.  They even have a giveaway to get the fabric required!


And now I am sitting here with my Emily Peacock 'Hug' kit... so no time for chatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx