Header

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Famous last words...

Tomorrow I have a whole morning at home to myself.  Just me, my sewing machine, pots of tea, packet(s) of biscuits, peace and quiet!!  What on Earth could go wrong?!?!


After the success of the scrap pin-cushions, I am planning to make some more 'little things' with the It's A Hoot layer cake scraps.  I am veering towards another mug rug-come-glasses mat (spec-matular!), maybe a couple of dolls' quilts, or cushions for the girls.  Decisions, decisions...

3 comments:

  1. isnt it funny when yu get time to yourself it's hard to decide what to do with it?! i say mug rugs.....or dolls quilts...
    i'll wait and see!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing! Yeah I suffer from the same when I have a day off with kids in school/creche I don't know what to do, but when I am swamped I have loads of ideas and "er no time!"

    Looking forward to your creations. Missed out on your pincushions..

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better scroll down and see Fi - you got a name check and probably a curse for being so brilliant compared to my messy efforts!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx