Header

Friday 25 February 2011

Ice to see you ...

This morning dear son and I went ice skating - the real cold stuff, at the temporary outdoor rink in Worthing. 


It was a little murky and rainy down by the seaside, but we had fun, no slippages and we topped it off with chocolate milkshakes and cake!

The trip to town also meant I could get my Comic Relief bag and a silk handkerchief for hubby, hurrah!


This afternoon at home we all settled down to watch Despicable Me - much smarter than the below average bear Boo Boo!  I also finished the first dolls' quilt binding.


Well that was half term!  Another Inset Day on Monday, but it's Daddy's turn to have a day off, and I'll be back at work, boo boo hiss!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations You have been chosen for a LOVELY BLOG AWARD! Just click on my link to collect your button.
    http://farmgatecreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your award. i wish i had an inset day on monday - back into the classroom for me...
    glad you got your skayes on! x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx