Header

Thursday 24 March 2011

As if I haven't got enough to sew already...

I bought my first cross-stitch magasine for the first time in a few months today. 


There are a couple of really cute projects in there, as well as the freebie pin cushion kit, which I am going to put in my handbag along with a couple of needles so that I am never caught out!


Take a look at this caravan - absolutely superb, it comes with a Beetle, Campervan, Mini and bike!  I know I must finish the 'HUG' first, as I still only have a 'HU', but I think I will tackle a couple of quick projects before I go in for the 'KISS'! 

When the clocks go forward on Sunday, it'll mean an immediate hour of good sewing machine/quilting time after the kiddies have gone to bed and before the good light in the conservatory goes and I settle in front of the TV, needle in hand.

The postie also left me a note that he took a couple of big parcels back to the depot this morning - so hopefully tomorrow I will be picking up my Tufted Tweets and freezer paper...  that will be a brilliant start to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. this is getting freaky now... i bought it too - and its my first cross stitch mag purchase! but i still can't quilt.ha ha! love the caravan. x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx