Header

Wednesday 2 March 2011

A bit of this, and a bit of that...

It feels like I have had a bit of a disjointed day. 

Disappointingly the Where's Wally hat and glasses I ordered have not arrived in time - so I have made a bobble and put some red wool round one of my hats and hopefully that will do the job tomorrow; a pair of Dr Who/David Tennant plastic specs will look just as daft!

I have re-laid out and cut all the fabric squares for the bedroom 'picture'; hopefully I will have the time to sew tomorrow.


Poor son fell over on the walk home from school and cut under his nose, so I did my best with some Savlon and a piece of kitchen roll, but he wasn't happy.  Then the pair of us endured enjoyed about 3/4 hour of the twins 'performing' some Christmas songs and ballet, both dressed as Tinkerbell.


I now have a pile of new magasines to peruse, and I want to get that 'H' finished this evening... wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. I love this fabric...cant wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get that H done! love the fabric and the image of your sons face as he had to watch his sisters! hope he look good for school and people can find him! x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx