Header

Saturday 12 March 2011

Ideal Home Show...

I made it up to London, but my chest infection left me totally exhausted after just a couple of hours, so I was home by 3.30pm, but I'm still glad I went.

I managed to get a little sewing done on the way up; threading a needle with the bouncing of the train wasn't so easy - I'll post some pictures of my efforts tomorrow.  Coming home I was content to just relax and listen to the dilemmas of a girl on her mobile for the whole journey!

I didn't spend much money, but got some lovely ric-rac and ribbon, and gave in to the temptation of edible glitter, well it wouldn't be a proper trip to the IHS without buying something you really don't need!  I got a few nice goody bags too.  Again I'll take some pictures of my haul tomorrow - I just haven't the energy this evening!

But for now, here are some pictures that summarise my visit... from Marching Bands to the funniest Royal Wedding cake ever!   A little celeb spotting, George Clarke, Dairmuid Gavin, Matt Dawson, Tommy Walsh and Billy from DIY SOS; lots of macaroons and meringues and just a little home decor inspiration!


Words fail me!

1 comment:

  1. oh my that last picture made me jump! hope you feel better soon and glad you managed to go and love the pictures.x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx