Header

Sunday 6 March 2011

Lazy Sunday...

Today involved a trip to the park, a stop by the pond to feed the ducks on the way to get the papers, and back for a snooze in the garden with the first outing for the deckchairs this Spring.  Lovely.


On Friday dear son came home from school with a carnation in blue water, a little mishap involving daddy meant that yesterday more flowers and food colouring were bought for experimenting with.  I prefer them white, but the kids are all amazed at the results.


I am suffering with joint pain in my hands at the moment, so in the name of taking it easy, I sorted out a bundle of fabric destined for cushion covers - I now just have to decide if I dare chop into those Laurie Wisbruns or just simply use each FQ whole - I feel some inspiration surfing is in order.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric!! I hope your hands feel better soon.

    I'd love to see how you make cushion covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely fabric - its always so hard to cut into them! what will they become....?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabric, what are your plans for it? Hope your hands mend soon....so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx