Header

Wednesday 23 March 2011

A mixed bag...

Lots to impart tonight...

Firstly please pop over to super-Sarah's blog, Pings & Needles and read about how she and we can help via Modern Relief Japan - I think the reasons need no explanation here, but the how to get involved isn't always so obvious, so do take a look.


Feeling like you should be on the telly? (Like you do!) Then take a look at last night's MADE post.  It got me all giddy for about 2 seconds before I remembered that I really didn't want to look like a twerp on national TV, especially in front of my heroine!  But if you are a bit more gutsy than me - Kirstie Allsopp is looking for crafters to join her for a new series!  If anyone wants to join her, and needs a lift - I'll play taxi driver, bag carrier and general dog's body for the day!


And lovely talented Verity at Miss Ginger Makes is having a giveaway!  She has a copy of 'Knit Your Own Royal Wedding' that could be mine/yours, how funny is that!?


Finally the postman was my friend today, some of my recent purchases arrived... yum!

2 comments:

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx