Header

Saturday 30 April 2011

All curtsey to Lady...

Phyllis Kathryn the Fourteenth!


Congratulations Rebecca! The little Brit goodies are all yours!  Thank you everyone else for joining in the fun, I love all the names!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday whether you were Royal-watching or not.  I thought the whole day was totally wonderful, and ever the pessimist, I am so pleased that all the the things that could have spoilt the day, weather, protesters, rampaging horses, were all kept at bay.  Didn't Kate look stunning!

1 comment:

  1. She looked gorgeous i cetainly had fun watching, think the champagne helped! x

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx