Header

Sunday 17 April 2011

The thing is...

I don't really know what the thing is, other than a great collections of 'firsts!


Paper-piecing, pointy-triangles, spray basting, circular quilting and a finished 'thing' that I have no idea what to do with, but that really doesn't matter!



It finished up at just under 17" square.  I am pretty happy with how all the elements came together with no real problems after the picking-unpicking fiasco of the first circle.  I need to work on my 1/4" seam accuracy!

Thank you Lynne for putting me through my paces!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! This woild make a lovely table centre. Loving the cute wee apple peeking out at the side. Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your firsts - you've created a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I think you are creating a wee trademark with your cheeky patch in the border.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, and I really like the circular quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely...and I agree with Sheila about the trademark patch in the border :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colours of this mini!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx