Header

Monday 13 June 2011

Monkeying about!

I managed to finish one of the felt toys I cut out yesterday.  My secret commission for the 'ballet brother'.  I hope he likes it!


The recipient is a bit of a funky dude, he's only about 7 but with a gelled mohican and wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt on Saturday, I reckon this shouldn't jeopardize his 'coolness'.

I based him on a pattern I found here, reducing the size, making him out of felt and blanket stitching him together with a little stuffing for good measure.  Finished fella is about 5" top to toe.

One down, a few more to go!

7 comments:

  1. He is adorable - off to look at the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is soooooooooooooooooo cute! I love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a dude! Love the pose you've got him in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that face on him. Sort of the way Helen looks at me a lot these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, man, ballet-brother will surely adore him!! 7 isn't too old to be loving a cuddly. Especially when he's a monkey and a scowly-faced funny one to boot! My Dad would say he's got a face like a boxer chewing a wasp. *g* Love it and so shall he, I know several of my younger 8 year old Cubs that would happily rehome him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is a super little monkey and i'm 43 and would happily have him come and stay. !xx

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx