Header

Tuesday 21 June 2011

More mail...

OK, I admit it looks like I have been on a bit of a fabric bender recently (you haven't seen the half of it), but honestly there are reasons!


Firstly today a parcel from super-cool Kate of M is for Make; now this isn't the whole picture as I bought something for my Brit Swap partner, but I'm not showing that now, but partner, it made me chuckle when I opened the parcel - I hope it'll make you smile too!


The transistors were on sale, and the scrap roll is beautiful...


... all these for £2.50!

I also had to pop into the village to pick up a 'signed for' parcel and nipped into the fabric shop for the other 'element' I need for Elizabeth, Don't Call Me Betsy's Kaleidoscope quiltalong!


I am going to scale down to use a layer cake, and I may add a charm pack too, but we reckon I can make it work with a little bit of maths!  This will be my Mum's birthday present... I hope!

It wasn't all 'take', there was a teeny bit of 'give' too, as I posted off my block to Japan for the Partnership quilt today too.  Have you made your's yet?

7 comments:

  1. Those scraps are beautiful together! I've often thought about ordering a scrap bundle from 'M' but never taken the plunge in case I didn't like them. Perhaps I should....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the transistor radio fabric. What great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky duck you. I need to do my swap gift still. Doh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vigorously nodding my head in agreement with all the comments above!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More mail..... thats just plain greedy. I am soooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks pretty good to me....cant wait to see the finished projects!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx