Header

Wednesday 22 June 2011

More more more...

Sorry, I know this is probably getting a little bit repetitive, (but oh so fun for me), but today's postal goodies included these from Sew Fresh Fabrics, Peg and Becca wanted to clear out the cupboards, so I had to help...


... again less than a week from the US and half the price of home; I have one last charm pack heading here, then I think I'm done.

But better than that, my Tea Towel Swap parcel arrived!!


This was a straight swap, I sent my bundle of goodies to Jacinta in Dunedin, New Zealand, and she sent me all these...




A wonderful tea towel that I promise will never touch a wet dish, some beautiful crochet, a great magazine including an article on the 'top 20 tea towels', some of my favourite lollies, a birdie peg and a beautiful handmade card.  I am so happy!

Thank you Jacinta for sending me such wonderful things, and thank you Leonie for organising us all, it's been fun.  You can read all about what I sent in Jacinta's words here.

I have been busy too with secret-squirrelling activities of the Brit Quilt Swap and Pay It Forward variety but those are all hush hush for now; rest assured I am not just sitting here stroking my expanding stash!!

6 comments:

  1. Not repetitive!! It's fun for me too! I love seeing goodies. Mail time is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tea towel! It's surprisingly exciting seeing what other people get in the post ;-) Happy for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun packages in the post! Love the fabric you chose. BTW, I used my adorable little pincushion you sent to keep track of my needle and thread as I sewed the binding on the black and white quilt. It was perfect as I didn't have to hunt for the needle amongst a million pins! Thank you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pretty fabrics! And love those great goodies you've received. Scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tea towel is stunning! I would frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely parcel. I can't bear to cut into new fabric until I've done some considerable stroking! Enjoy! Jxo

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx