Header

Monday 19 September 2011

Wrap it up!

No more larking about, this is a serious quilty-crafty blog don't you know!

This evening I have completed the Across the Sea quilt back - it's late, so photos tomorrow, and I may get to see if it resembles the same size and shape as the front!  I only had to unpick one whole 60"plus seam, goddamit, I should have stopped after piecing the rows, but the old 'bull in the china shop' me couldn't wait, so I paid the price!

So to tease a little more, I also got Goodie Partner 1, or 2, I'm not entirely sure which any more; well, one of my recipients' parcel wrapped, enveloped and addressed this afternoon, ready for the post later in the week...


Who is this for?  I'm not telling!

18 comments:

  1. Could that be the prettiest little present I've ever seen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wee parcels! They always look like they're wrapped with lots of thought and love. Ahhhhh! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought it had turned into yet another origami blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are inspiring me to get off the computer and do some sewing... after i surf through my reader of course! ;) can't wait to see your across the sea quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cut the pices this afternoon and it was not a joyous experience. I think my strips are going to be wonky and I`ll have to say it`s an improv. backing!

    Love your parcel...and the chances of me finding lovely tissue paper and ribbon here are? Nil. Still I can re-use yours for the next swap when it lands on my doorstep in a week or so time.

    Edited to add...when when are you going to get rid of word verification!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a tease this post was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second Annabella! When, when, when??? Could you address your parcel to me please? I would be ever so appreciative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crap! Am I going to have to get pretty paper and ribbon to wrap these things up, too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wrapping too! Need my address?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so that's how to wrap it up - thanks for the tip Hadley on your oh so serious Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautifully wrapped up! One of my poor reciepients has a 1000 word essay from me too-I started writing a little something and just couldn't seem to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh its hard not to get a bit excited seeing a wrapped up parcel by you... someone will be very lucky I'm sure :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx