Header

Sunday 23 October 2011

Game On. Part 1...

Lovely Pings, aka Sarah, has posted the first of three posts for the next stage of the Pings & Needles Japanese Scrap Bag Challenge.


Today you will find links to Sarah (NarcolepticInA Cupboard), Ali (VeryBerryHandmade) and Eilidh (no blog), so please check out these talented ladies' superb competition entries. 

There will be links to 3 more tomorrow and yours truly will feature in Tuesday's group.  Then the voting begins!!


I am pleased to report that my tags have made it to Half-Term, all still attached, intact and used daily, so if nothing else, they are doing what I set out for them to do.  Result!

12 comments:

  1. Love your tags Hadley but they are way too nice for the kids! :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for surviving half a term, fingers crossed for the rest of the year!

    Good luck in the competition :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tags and they are a brilliant and apparently durable idea! But I have to say, the competition is going to be fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like lots of fun! There are so many fabrics that would be ideal - how do you know where to stop? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad "my" robot (I like to call him that cos I want him!) is still going strong, and good luck with the voting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tags...but, seriously, are you at half term already? Ours doesn't start till next Fri. I am impatiently waiting to vote for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in the voting. I'll be checking in Wednesday night or Thursday morning. Will I still be able to vote?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tags are so cute! Good luck - you have some stiff competition and I have some tough choices to make ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Or that robot one is just too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck Hadley. Love your tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck babes, glad the tags are holdin out through the school abuse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! Your tags rock :)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx