Header

Monday 23 April 2012

Winter Stitching - Results Show!

Yesterday you got to see the 'where', now it's time to review the 'what'!

It was a BIG old list I posted way back when, and it's taken ages to locate everything, but I have had fun gathering the pictures to link up with Sarah and the Winter Stitching finale over at Fairy Face Designs.


FairyFace Designs

So without further ado, here's how I faired...

1.  Present for my now dearly missed Grandma's 90th birthday in November.


So happy I achieved this one xxx
2.  Man quilt for dear husband's birthday in November.


3.  Sonic Screwdriver case for sonny boy's birthday in November.


4.  Something pretty for the girls' birthdays in November.



5.  Something for my Dad's birthday in December.


6.  7 change trays commissioned by Mum's friends for Christmas.

 
7.  Duo QAL runner for Christmas at home and  8.  Matching Ayumi organizer basket.


9.  Another grand crafting gesture for our Christmas home!


10. Dead Simple table cloth for Mum & Dad's Christmas present.


11. Zip pouches/pencil cases galore for Christmas etc, including Mum, sister and teachers.











12. Finish my Mystery QuiltShameful, but I now have plans, honestly!

13. Learn to paper-piece properly and use my Kerry pattern(s) many times.



14. A Rainbow charm quilt.


15. A Denyse Schmidt quilt.  Retro Flower now started...


16. A Little Apples confetti quilt. Oops, sieve for a brain!

17. Complete my Brit Bee quilt (November Queen Bee).  Edited to say - please vote here!!!

Did I show you this one?  I forget!
18. Stay up to date with the Bee blocks.

January Brit Bee for Judith
January Brit Bee for Judith
February Brit Bee for Jennie
March Brit Bee for Ceri
April Brit Bee for Jo
Stitch Tease starter block
19. Use the hexies I have been mass producing!
 

20. Make at least one item a month from my crafty book/magazine collection/patterns bought.

Mollie Makes
Keyka Lou pattern

Modern Blocks book
Noodlehead Go Anywhere Tote Pattern
Zakka Style book

Leila's Leaf Pattern
21. Make at least one more 241 Tote.  Can I count the Go Anywhere instead?

22. Seat cushion cover for hubby.  Shush, I think he's forgotten, although I made him a regular cushion...

23. Be a New Year Swap Mama!



24. Run a Brit Fabric swap.  People keep beating me to it - it will happen though!

25. Lose weight, a lot of weight!  Um least said about this one the better!  I didn't get bigger ;)

18 out of 25 Successes, 3 Almosts and 4 Fat fails!

Well I don't think that's too shabby, especially if you add in all the other things I made that weren't on the list!


I also guest posted in a few places, and later this week I am taking part in Kat's Blogger Etiquette series, so make sure you pop over there and share your thoughts on this huge topic.

Diary of a Flutter.Kat

So there you go, an end to Winter, (ha, look outside!) and time to get listing for Summer!

32 comments:

  1. Holy crap, lady! You may be the most productive person I know. Everything looks fabulous, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you manage to do so much?! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bow to your supreme awesomeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy productivity! That's amazing.

    Also..I totally have that text fabric in your Rainbow Charm quilt and have been trying to figure out what the crap to do with it. I *LOVE* that quilt of yours. And I'm about to get two packs of rainbow charms in the mail...I think you've given me an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much you've done! And they're all fabulous - what's your secret?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phew...so much done! Great photo of Grandma and the little ones and that Brit Bee quilt....amazing! You should show that one more often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW AND WOW H, where do you find the time, all looks great! Fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think you should count the fails when you had SO many successes! And what a great swap mama you were too, I really enjoyed the Mouthy Stitches swap and am eagerly awaiting the next round! And I have to know, what magazine/book is that with the monsters? I am in love with the one you made for your dad, he is so cute in a grumpy sort of way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Massive completed list. Do you run on rocket fuel? Di x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am curious...was there a pun intended on the "fat" fails? hehehe

    OK...now onto more serious things. No, I don't recall seeing that blue quilt before. AND

    Got zip pouches?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did I ever tell you that me and Ceri have figured out your secret???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just incredible!!
    Huge congratulations for being top 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh pants, you are amazing, I am feeling like a lazy a**e now! ps I promise no more fabric swaps from me (I am all swap organiser-ed out now!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in awe. Bloody amazing list twinnie! Thanks for taking part :-) (ps I voted!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow what a list! Plus getting so much of it done! What an accomplishment =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bloomin' marvellous chick! I'm exhausted just reading all that! What a superb achievement! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bloomin' marvellous chick! I'm exhausted just reading all that! What a superb achievement! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sheesh nice work! I'm supposed to be losing weight before retreat but I think I'm putting more on instead. Definitely a big "fat" fail for me heheh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! Am speechless...and you work...and you have 3 kids. Amazing work and have just voted - congrats on even reaching the final. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember most of those projects, each one lovely! They sure make a long list all together!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Holy cow! Do you ever sleep? :-)

    What lovely items - there is some amazing work you've done this winter! I am awed and inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG you have been productive!! I feel so slack now.

    dxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. wowsers. that is a shockingly wonderful array of accomplishments there - good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing . To keep you active and busy send me your address and i will give you a Copy of my new book. That will cover some of your spring and winter projects! Love Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your a machine!! But a very talented one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wowza loads of amazing makes, you've madee realise how little I've done!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! I called Katy a show-off, but you might take that title away from her. You have accomplished so much and everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx