Header

Thursday 8 August 2013

Random day...

AKA Trying to pluck the most random out of what I have!

Today started with girly haircuts, always guaranteed to bring out the best in my 3...


Then we consulted the Sainsbury's Book of Summer and ended up bowling for a couple of hours...


After lunch we went to Pulborough Brooks, bugger the birdlife, we went for ice cream and the park...

Top right, spot the poisonous caterpillars; bottom right, the girl has a wobbly Nanny McPhee tooth!
And whilst they played, I saw this; if you look quickly, or in bright sunlight, you will be forgiven for thinking Mollie Makes has a bad case of potty-mouth...


I know I promised you a reveal of my late night sewing, but I haven't had the chance to sort the pictures, and even if I do say so myself, it deserves a post of its own!

Linking this collection with Cindy and the Randomeers xxx

8 comments:

  1. Naughty Mollie Makes!Hubs suggests a better proof reader is needed. Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to - the sneaky peeks looked intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha hs-I had to look twice at Mollie Makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh miss Molly!!!! I always felt USA looked similar to LISA, some letters need a bit more separation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he ! I saw it right away. what does that say about us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've just seen why my mum used to trim my hair herself ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness gracious Miss Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think those poisonous caterpillars are favourite dinner for cuckoo babies! And will turn into superb moths! 6 spot burnetts?

    Trust you to spot that on Mollie..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids are adorable and mollie had me doing a double take!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx