Header

Saturday 12 October 2013

Saturday quickie...

Well it was a day of shopping, cleaning and sewing - one of those unfussy Saturdays.

I will show you part of what I was up to in tomorrow's post, although you may have seen already on Instagram, but for tonight's quick one, a postal smile that I got yesterday, which I forgot to show in the FAL hubbub.

When you get a parcel with a warning on, you know you won't be disappointed...


I totally hadn't felt the need to avail myself of any mirror ball dots until I started thinking a bit more about Christmas, and then I had to have some!  Plush Addict, (new to me, but likely to be on first name terms soon enough), had a great selection and decent postage, so I had to!


... and they are gorgeous!!

And like many others, I got my first subscription copy of Love Quilting & Patchwork in the mail...


It looks wonderful; I only hope after the last modern quilting magazine debacle that this will run and run!

So for once I am hoping the weatherman is right with his forecast of stay-at-home, don't-venture-out rain for tomorrow, I am feeling all kind of creative!

20 comments:

  1. Hahaha! How brilliant, I'd buy from there just for that sticker! Gorgeous dots though x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a quickie no matter what day of the week it is ...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a parcel with that sticker on today too! Sadly no magazine for me as I forgot to subscribe. Hope I can find one locally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep - rain=sewing time. There has been plenty of rain here too. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what craftiness happens tomorrow during that rain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought from Plush Addict a few weeks ago and got no such sticker - denied!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be careful what you wish for!! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh the mirrorball dots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dots, I have some hiding somewhere - Christmas might be the best use for them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh loving that fabric! And that sticker is so funny. I've just ordered my copy of Love Quilting, so hopefully it will arrive soon. I too am hoping that it is more successful than the last modern quilting magazine and drama free!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on winning the Hemisphere quilt pattern on LRStitched too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of Plush Addict. Make have to check out the website. I just bought some mirror dots for a project and am waiting for them to come. Raining here too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great label!! The magazine looks good, I may need to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely fabric and that magazine looks good too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sure we can all relate to that great label:) Love the mirror ball dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those dots and that label is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant! I get all my fabric parcel sent to my work though - not sure I'd want them seeing that sticker....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol, I think that label might finally giver my postie heart failure ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx