Header

Wednesday 14 May 2014

One step forward...two steps back...

The quilt now has the binding attached...


I just need to get it finished.  I need to have it done by Saturday as I am giving it to my parents to put on the wall during my dad's open studio in June, and I would also like to double my reveal as my entry into the Blogger's Quilt Festival which starts on Friday - no pressure there then!

Steps back...?  Well, lots of faffing about with my MacBook's innards again; so I am typing as fast as I can!

9 comments:

  1. Great day to debut it. I'm sewing binding down right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the technical probs, and the quilty finish :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about the mac's innards, how are *your* innards these days?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No pressure then :)
    Benta (above me) made me giggle. Yes, we'd all like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you meet your deadlines, have every confidence that you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely no pressure then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the quilt finishing AND the Macbook fixing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see it! Hope the Macbook holds out and doesn't need major surgery...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the big reveal. By the way, just clicked on the link - wow, your dad is talented, love the stained glass & sculptures! Rx

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx