Header

Saturday 1 November 2014

Awesome October...

Fresh Sewing Day


From the mosaic alone, you can tell I had a good month; and if you add into the mix that the beginning of October was spent in the company of Brit Bee and friends, then you know it was a month that'd be hard to beat!


In the midst of all the productivity I think I forgot to blog that I have a Christmas Countdown project in this month's Quilt Now, it even made it onto the cover with Jessie's gorgeous quilt…


So chuffed!

Linking up with Lynne and all the Fresh Sewists.

PS. November 1st and I was out and about in a t-shirt and flip flops today, (and combats, before you comment!); when the cold weather comes, it is going to hit sooooo hard!

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant month of makes H! You might be needing to wrap up in a couple of days time! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your cover quilt and for everything you have made in October, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes! I really love your Countdown.
    I keep feeling like I'm having hot flushes in this mild weather, I'm stupidly dressing for the time of the year and then feeling like I'm going to expire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, you knocked it out of the park with all your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your advent calendar is just genius Hadley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your advent calendar, such a cute idea (although I'm sure my 3 would just argue over it daily over whose turn it was!). Well done on all your makes, you've been v busy!

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx