Header

Thursday 15 October 2015

Farmer's Wives - week 2

My second week, and my second pair of blocks.  I am doing well aren't I!?

The story behind these two?  Um, they were really easy ones.  I know, feeble reasoning, but the laugh will be on me when only the really complex ones are left!

So here we have Bonnie…


And Clyde Sarah…


All four together, don't they look pretty…



The fabric selection time is totally disproportionate to the block making, but I am not too worried about that.

The basket that I have filled with all my Gardenvale+ prints is a real treasure trove and I could happily rummage in there all day.  Rummaging is good!

4 comments:

  1. Loving those fabric choices. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way. I take a shameful amount of time pondering fabric selection. Maybe I'll apply the same criteria as I do for my kids' toys; the more time is spent playing with it, the more valid the purchase.

    ReplyDelete

I have switched over to 'Registered Users only' I am really sorry if you are now unable to comment.

PS. If you are a 'No Reply' blogger, I am not able to thank you for your comments, so please leave an email address if you want to be contactable. xxx